In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Strong Historical Society

Methodist Episcopal Church, Strong, ca. 1905

Contributed by Strong Historical Society
MMN Item 58469 Item Details
Methodist Episcopal Church, Strong, ca. 1905
MMN Item 58469 Zoom

Description

This church was dedicated on Christmas Day 1835, but the tower was not added until 1884. The bell was donated by Washington Libby, Esq. of Chicago, Illinois. The clock was donated after 1910 by Cora A. Worthley.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.